A high capacity hydraulic pressure curing unit designed for use with self-curing resins. The Aquapres should be used when repairing, relining or rebasing a denture,fabricating an orthodontic appliance, bite plane appliance, or provisional crown and bridge. Pressure unit eliminates porosity and yields long-lasting, color-stable results without heat, electricity or compressed air.
- Maintenance-free and easy to use
- Water filled pot holds its pressure for hours
- Acrylics cure dense, porous free, strong and more aesthetically appealing than bench cured appliances
- 5” diameter for mechanically mounted models
- Compatible with all Lang and competitor self-curing products
- Unconditional one-year guarantee