Offering twice the compressive strength of plaster,
Hydrocal® White Gypsum Cement is especially suitable in thin, delicate
sections where high green strength is required. Multi-purpose Hydrocal®
White Gypsum Cement:
- Is ideal for both solid and hollow casting of lamp bases, figurines, moldings and general castings
- Offers long workability; setting expansion twice that of molding plaster and pottery plaster
- Has a great value to performance ratio
- Achieves a stark, white color, making it ideal for accepting colorants
- Sets 25-35 minutes after machine mixing
- Requires 45 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster.
— For best storage results, keep indoors in a dry, stable environment,
away from drafts. Do not stack more than two pallets high.