HydroCal - 50lbs Bag (INSTORE PICKUP ONLY)
Multi-purpose gypsum cement ideal for both solid and hollow casting of lamp bases and figurines. High green strength minimizes breakage during removal from the most intricate latex molds.
Main FeaturesOffering twice the compressive strength of plaster, Hydrocal® White Gypsum Cement is especially suitable in thin, delicate sections where high green strength is required. Multi-purpose Hydrocal® White Gypsum Cement:
- Is ideal for both solid and hollow casting of lamp bases, figurines, moldings and general castings
- Offers long workability; setting expansion twice that of molding plaster and pottery plaster
- Has a great value to performance ratio
- Achieves a stark, white color, making it ideal for accepting colorants
- Sets 25-35 minutes after machine mixing
- Requires 45 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster.